January 6, 2021
How safe is the 2021 Jeep Gladiator?
The Jeep Gladiator is entering its second model year, and it continues to be a successful vehicle. With the off-roading capabilities that are expected of a Jeep vehicle as well as technology features that keep drivers connected, the Jeep Gladiator has proven to be the full package. How safe is the 2021 Jeep Gladiator? You have come to the right place to find out!
Driver-assist features in the 2021 Jeep Gladiator
There are a variety of driver-assist features that are available and standard in the 2021 Jeep Gladiator. They include the following:
- Blind Spot Monitoring – uses radar sensors to detect other vehicles and will alert the driver if it finds one.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Full Stop – the driver can set a distance from the vehicle in front of it, and the system automatically adjusts the speed, and it will stop if necessary, without the driver applying the brakes.
- Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking – senses when the vehicle might crash into something, and if the driver does not take action, the system will apply the brakes.
- Rear Cross Path Detection – when the vehicle is put into reverse, the system will alert the driver of anything that moves while the vehicle is moving backward.
- Parksense® Rear Park Assist – sonar sensors are located at the back of the truck, and it will give an audible warning when the vehicle gets too close to an object.
- Parkview® Rear Back-Up Camera – appears when the vehicle is put into reverse, and dynamic gridlines appear to help with accuracy.