March 19, 2021
2021 RAM 2500 trim level options
The 2021 RAM 2500 is a powerful truck that will not compromise. It is a great option for both home and work if necessary. Curious about the 2021 RAM 2500 trim level options? We take a closer look here! The trim level options include the Tradesman, Big Horn, Power Wagon, Laramie, Laramie Longhorn Edition, and Limited. Learn more about the six trim levels below.
Which 2021 RAM 2500 trim level is right for me?
Please note that we highlight some of the features of the various trim levels below and these are not comprehensive lists. Which one seems like it might be a good fit for you?
- 6.4-liter V8 engine that produces 410 horsepower and 429 lb-ft of torque
- Maximum towing capacity of 15,040 pounds
- Passenger volume of 62 cubic feet
- 4×2 and 4×4 configurations available
- Heated side mirrors
- Rear Bumper Step
- Payload capacity of 3,530 pounds
- Seating capacity for six people
- Leather steering wheel
- 8-speed automatic transmission
- Voice-activated audio control
- Limited warranty of 36 months and 36,000 miles
Laramie Longhorn Edition
- Crew Cab and Mega Cab available depending on the configuration chosen
- Side impact beams
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- 8-way adjustable driver’s seat
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Pick up box cargo volume of 74.7 cubic feet
Where can I purchase a 2021 RAM 2500 truck near Gainesville, TX?
We have welcomed the 2021 Ram 2500 to our showroom at Glenn Polk Autoplex. Are you interested in learning more or seeing this vehicle in person? Please contact us today! We are here to answer questions and help in any way that we can! Not only can we answer all of your questions, but we can set up a private appointment for you to see this truck in person. Our friendly and knowledgeable team members have a lot of information about this truck that they would be happy to share with you! We look forward to hearing from you and to helping you drive off in a new truck today!