February 12, 2021
What are the 2021 Dodge Durango trim levels?
The 2021 Dodge Durango is a large vehicle that gives off a tough vibe as it goes down the street. With a powerful engine and a towing capacity that is hard to compete with, the Durango is really the full package. What are the 2021 Dodge Durango trim levels? You have come to the right place to find out! We explore the various features below.
Which trim level of the 2021 Dodge Durango is right for me?
The 2021 Dodge Durango is available in the following trim levels: SXT, SXT Plus, GT, GT Plus, RT, Citadel, SRT, and SRT Hellcat. We highlight a few features of each trim level below. Which one do you think would be a good fit in your life?
- 3.6-liter Pentastar® V6 engine that produces 293 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque
- Estimated fuel economy of 19 mpg in the city and 26 mpg on the highway
- Available maximum towing capacity of 6,200 pounds
- Seating for 7
- 8.4-inch touchscreen with Uconnect®, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto capabilities
- Passenger volume of 141 cubic feet
- Driver and front passenger heated seats
- Various steering wheel-mounted controls
- 5.7-liter V8 engine that produces 360 horsepower and 390 lb-ft of torque
- Maximum interior cargo volume of 85.1 cubic feet
- First-row sunroof
- Blind Spot Warning
- 6.4-liter V8 engine that produces 475 horsepower and 470 lb-ft of torque
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- 6.2-liter V8 engine that produces 710 horsepower and 640 lb-ft of torque
- Front and rear parking sensors
Where can I purchase a 2021 Dodge Durango near Gainesville, TX?
The 2021 Dodge Durango has officially arrived at Glenn Polk Autoplex. Are you interested in learning more or seeing this vehicle in person? Please give us a call today! Our friendly team members are here to help in any way that they can! We look forward to hearing from you, answering all of your questions, and helping you drive off today in a new 2021 Dodge Durango!